Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor for Tri-Cities Girls Fastpitch Softball Association and support youth in your area.
The Registration "Fall Ball" is not currently available.
FALL BALL FAQ
What is TCGFSA Fall Ball
In the past when the Association has run Fall Ball, it has been a very relaxed, semi-continuation of Spring Ball. It is not a start over from scratch season. It’s a time to work on skills, learn new skills and have some fun. That is the format we are looking at for this season. We don’t keep standings/scores for the duration of Fall Ball.
7th Grade parents: Before registering your daughter, keep in mind fall school sports are now an option. If your daughter plans to play a fall sport, this may conflict with practices and games.
8U Parents: If there are not enough girls registered in 8U, we will be having an 8U/10U combo team.
Frequently Answered Questions
1. When does registration open and close?
2. When does the season run?
3. How much does Fall Ball cost?
4. How will teams be formed?
5. I didn’t play in your league for Spring Ball. Can I play Fall Ball with your organization?
6. What age groups are included for Fall Ball?
7. I coached a team in the spring. Am I automatically obligated/get to coach Fall Ball?
8. I coached in the spring, do I need to re-take ACE training and Safe Sport?
9. Do we get new uniforms?
10. My daughter turned 6 during 2023 and was not age eligible to play in the spring. Can she play Fall Ball?
11. I want to coach a Fall Ball team. When must I submit my application by?
12.How do I schedule practice fields? (Coaches)
Questions not covered here may be sent to email@example.com. We will do our best to answer them as quickly as possible.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Tri-Cities Girls Fastpitch Softball Association?